FOR METAL DETECTOR METAL SHARK PH
Standard Test Pucks
These test pucks or test tablets contain calibrated test pieces for metal detector METAL SHARK PH. Metal balls of iron, non-ferrous (brass), aluminium or stainless steel with variable diameters are embedded in the center of the plastic tablets.
The details of diameter, type and certification number of the embedded metal are printed onto the surface.
- Cast AcrylicSheets are in conformity with requirements of EU regulation 1935/2004/EU on materials and articles intended to come in to contact with food. The used monomers and other raw materials meet the requirements of EU regulation No 10/2011
- PTFE Grade 400Sheets supplied are tested in accordance to FDA 177.1550
- ACETAL COPOLYMERCC34031 GREY FDA / CG34096 BLUE FDA / CS33273 RED FDA / CL33402E YELLOW FDA / CJ34045 GREEN FDA
The Colour concentrate meets the requirements for repeated Food Contact according to FDA 21 CFR 178.3297
- ACETAL RESINRods are in conformity with Directive 2002/72/EC and FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2470
- SEMI RIGID HOSINGAre in conformity with Directive 1935/2004/EU and FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.1500
- POLYPROPYLENEAll monomers and additives are in conformity with Directive10/2011/EC and FDA 177.1520
Inquiry for Standard Test Pucks
I am interested in:
Further information for download:
Information about the sensitivities can be found in the data sheet which is available here for download as PDF.