METAL DETECTOR FOR NON-SEPARABLE CONVEYOR BELTS
METAL SHARK® TU
- Reliably detects metals in packaged and unpackaged products on conveyor belts
- Removable sides make it particularly easy to install, ideal for conveyors that cannot be split
- Highest sensitivity with 4-quadrant technology
- Autocalibration and TeachAssistant for intuitive control and easy setup
- Maintenance-free due to automatic balance and calibration control
- Maximum detection performance with highest reliability in the entire detection area due to 4-quadrant technology
- Documentation of all events and metal messages
- Simple setup with TeachAssistant
- IFS and HACCP reports available on the display at the touch of a button
- Memory for up to 250 products
- Option: Data transfer to USB interface or connection to the company network via SHARKNET® software
- Easy to use with intuitive and multilingual menus
- Cyclical function monitoring with Per-formance Validation System (PVS)
- 4-level password system, automatic log out after time lapse
Metal detector METAL SHARK® TU is used in combination with conveyor belts or chutes when they cannot be divided or dismantled. The side walls of the TU can be removed so that the sensor plates can be easily pushed over and under the belt.
Thanks to its 4-quadrant technology, it detects magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminants (iron, stainless steel, aluminium etc.) precisely and reliably. The robust stainless steel housing is easy to clean and robust and therefore suitable for many industries.
Digital signal processor, digital frequency generation, digital balance control, automatic calibration, digital noise filters, integrated flexible control functions.
2 analog 0…10 VDC (option: 4-20 mA) 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. for encoders, product recognition, buttons
2 floating: “error” and “metal” 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. magnetic valve, optical/acoustic alarm
High-frequency magnetic field, multi-channel operation, balanced receiver coils
Ferrous, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium, lead etc.) and stainless steel
250 memory locations, automatic product compensation, with TeachAssistant
Controller IP65 | Sensor IP54 (optional IP66)
Controller: -20°C to +40°C / -4°F to 104°F, optionally: -40°C / -40°F or +55°C / 131°F, rel. humidity 20% to 90% non-condensing Sensor: -30°C to +60°C / -22°F to +140°F, optionally bis +90°C / 194°F
Standard: -30°C to +55°C / -22°F to 131°F Optionally: -40°C to +120°C / -40°F to 248°F
1 Phase 110-230 V AC +/- 5%; 20 W typ. (60 W max.)
RS232, LAN (optional, for SHARKNET®), USB (optional)
Maintenance-free, sensors calibrate themselves
integrated diagnostic software, automatic self-test
Accessories & Extras
The METAL SHARK® TU can be perfectly adapted to your production by various special designs and accessories.
Different temperature or hygiene requirements are taken into account as well as complicated product requirements for metal detection or the environment.
- Detection unit (sensor) TU with removable side panels
- Control unit METAL SHARK® (separate mounting, e.g. wall mounting)
- Monitoring of packed or loose goods free or on conveyor belts or chutes
- Quality assurance for incoming goods, outgoing goods or during running production
- Machine protection, e.g. in meat processing
Further information for download:
Further information can be found in the data sheet which is available here for download as PDF.