METAL DETECTOR FOR FREE-FALLING PRODUCTS
MMETAL SHARK® R
- Detects metal contaminants in small, free-falling products such as hygiene articles
- Highest accuracy in the detection of magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminants
- FDA conformity of all parts in contact with the product
- Hygienic design for use in the hygiene, pharmaceutical or food industry
- Intuitive control, auto-calibration and TeachAssistant
- Maximum detection performance with highest reliability in the entire detection area due to 4-quadrant technology
- IFS and HACCP reports available on the display at the touch of a button
- Optional: Data transfer to USB interface or connection to the company network via SHARKNET® software
- Cyclical function monitoring with Performance Validation System (PVS)
- Simple setup with TeachAssistant
- Storage spaces for up to 250 products
- Easy to use with intuitive and multilingual menus
- 4-level password system, automatic log out after time lapse
The METAL SHARK® R offers the highest performance in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals. Typical applications are found in the medical-pharmaceutical sector as well as in the sanitary or food industry and for all kinds of chemical powders.
The product falls through the R sensor head and an optional reject unit. With the reject unit the smallest metal objects are promptly ejected from the flow of goods. Metal particles are automatically rejected.
The reject unit is suitable for tube diameter 10 to 50 mm, Reject timing is automatically by metal detector control box. Pneumatically driven.
The hygienic housing is easy to clean, all materials in contact with the product are FDA-approved quality (PTFE and stainless steel).
FDA-compliant design made of stainless steel and PTFE for all parts in contact with the product, reject unit is suitable for pipe diameters 10-50 mm
up to 600 liters per hours — depending on product density and separation time
Aperture — 10 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, Iron — Ø 0.05 mm, Ø 0.15 mm, Ø 0.25 mm, Ø 0.40 mm, Non-ferrous — 1.5…2.0x Fe, Aluminium — 1.5…10x Fe
Digital signal processor, digital frequency generation, digital balance control, automatic calibration, digital noise filters, integrated flexible control functions
8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. for encoders, buttons
2 floating: “error” and “metal”, 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. optical/acoustic alarm
High-frequency magnetic field, multi-channel operation, balanced receiver coils
250 memory locations, automatic product compensation, with TeachAssistant
-10° C to +40° C, (+14° F to +104° F) rel. humidity 30% up to 80% (non-condensing)
1 phase 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20 W typ. (60 W max.)
RS232, LAN, option: SHARKNET for HACCP- und IFS-documentation, USB
Maintenance-free, sensors calibrate themselves
Integrated diagnostic software, automatic self-test