METAL DETECTION FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
METAL SHARK® PH
- Reliably detects metal contaminants in tablets and capsules
- IQ, OQ, PQ qualification certificates are delivered directly, SQ also possible on request
- Ejection with pendulum bell ensures that products are not damaged or jammed
- Mobile and height adjustable, dismountable without tools for cleaning
- Intuitive control, autocalibration and Teach Assistant
- Maximum detection performance with highest reliability in the entire detection area due to 4-quadrant technology
- IFS and HACCP reports available on the display at the touch of a button
- Optional: Data transfer to USB interface or connection to the company network via SHARKNET® software
- Cyclical function monitoring with Performance Validation System (PVS)
- Simple setup with Teach Assistant
- Memory spaces for up to 250 products
- Easy to use with intuitive and multilingual menus
- 4-level password system, automatic log out after time lapse
The METAL SHARK® PH is typically used at the outlet of tablet presses. It offers the highest metal sensitivity in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
The tablets fall through the metal detector. The ejection flap arranged downstream separates tablets with the smallest metal contaminants from the product stream.
The high-quality construction is maintenance-free. For cleaning, all parts in contact with the product can be disassembled without tools.
PVDF pipe, inner diameter 44 mm (1,73″), solenoid driven reject diverter mechanism, variable infeed / outfeed height, quick demount design for easy cleaning
Stainless steel support stand, mobile through castors and fixed feet, height adjustable
Tablets Ø 5 x H 3.5 mm — 31,200 pcs./min., Tablets Ø 7 x H 4.5 mm — 26,500 pcs./min., Tablets Ø 12 x H 4.5 mm — 12,200 pcs./min., Tablets oval B 9 mm x L 16.5mm x H 6.5 mm — 10,500 pcs./min.
Iron — Ø 0.3 mm., Non-Ferrous — Ø 0.4 mm., Stainless steel (316) — Ø 0.5 mm.
Digital signal processor, digital frequency generation, digital balance control, automatic calibration, digital noise filters, integrated flexible control functions
2 analog 0…10 V DC (option: 4-20 mA), 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals
2 floating: “error” and “metal”, 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals
High-frequency magnetic field, multi-channel operation, symmetrical receiver coils
Ferrous, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium or copper) and stainless steel
Memory for up to 250 memory, automatic product compensation, with TeachAssitant
Controller IP40, sensor IP65
+5°C to +50°C / 41°F to 122°F, rel. humidity 30% to 85% (non-condensing)
Up to 70°C / 158°F
1 phase 110-230 V AC +/- 5%, 20 W typ. (60 W max.)
RS232, LAN (optional, for SHARKNET®), USB (optional)
Maintenance-free, sensors calibrate themselves
Integrated diagnostic software, automatic self-test