METAL DETECTION FOR LIQUIDS AND PASTES
METAL SHARK® IN Liquid
- Reliably detects metal contaminants in liquid and pasty products
- Easy to integrate into common pipeline systems, diameter from 1“–6“ / 25-150 mm
- Stainless steel housing and frame are easy to clean, supplied tube is CIP-capable (Cleaning In Place)
- Highest sensitivity with 4-quadrant technology
- Intuitive control and easy installation through autocalibration and TeachAsssistant
- Maximum search performance with highest reliability due to 4-quadrant technology
- Documentation of all events and metal messages
- Simple setup with TeachAssistant
- IFS and HACCP reports available on the display at the touch of a button
- Memory for up to 250 products
- Optional: Data transfer to USB interface or connection to the company network via SHARKNET® software
- Easy to use with intuitive and multilingual menus
- 4-level password system, automatic log out after time lapse
- Cyclical function monitoring with Performance Validation System (PVS)
- Easy to integrate into common pipeline systems
- CIP capable (Cleaning In Place)
The METAL SHARK® IN Liquid is developed for liquid and pasty products. With its maintenance-free design and high-quality, hygienic construction, the metal detector is ideal for reliable use in the food industry.
METAL SHARK® IN Liquid can be easily integrated into all common piping systems for pumps, vacuum fillers or even sausage meat filling plants.
Three different valve models, optimally adapted to the respective product, guarantee a safe discharge of metallic contaminants.
Digital signal processor, digital frequency generation, digital balance control, automatic calibration, digital noise filters, integrated flexible control functions.
2 analog 0…10 V DC (option: 4-20 mA) 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. for reject confirmation
2 floating: “error” and “metal” 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. for metal or acoustic alarm
High-frequency magnetic field, multi-channel operation, symmetrical receiver coils
Ferrous, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium or copper) und stainless steel
Memory for up to 250 products, automatic product compensation, with TeachAssistant
Sensor IP66 (optionally up to 69k), controller IP66
-20°C to +40°C / -4°F to 104°F, option: -40°C / -40°F or +55°C / 131°F, rel. humidity 20% up to 90% (non-condensing), >95% rel. humidity (condensing) with closed cabinet door
-30°C to +60°C / -22°F to 140°F optionally up to +90°C / 194°F
Up to +95°C / 203°F (liquids) or up to +164°C / 327°F (steam)
One phase 110-230 V AC +/-5%, 20 W (max. 60 W)
RS232, LAN (optional, for SHARKNET®), USB (optional), for documentation according to HACCP- and IFS-standard
Maintenance-free, selfcalibrating sensors
Integrated diagnostic software, automatic self-test
Accessories & Extras
The CASSEL In Liquid can be supplied with three different reject valves for different product requirements. The pressure hose or product tube are also individually adapted to the requirements of your production. Signalling devices are available as well as adapted frame constructions.
In many cases, the CASSEL metal detector is also a critical control point. It is therefore important to check that the detector is working properly at regular intervals. For this purpose we offer the appropriate testing accessories or extended functions.
- Detection unit (sensor) IN incl. mounting frame or mobile stand
- Control unit METAL SHARK® type IN Liquid
- Reject unit (Arc-, Butterfly- or piston valve)
- Pressure hose or POM pipe section for detection zone incl. matching connectors
- Monitoring of liquid or pasty products in pipes between pump and filling station, e.g. soups, sauces, marinades, ketchup, mayonnaise, jams, edible oils, processed cheese, creams, toothpaste, etc.
- For sausage or meat fillings see also METAL SHARK® IN Meat
Further information for download:
Further information can be found in the data sheet which is available here for download as PDF.