METAL DETECTION FOR TEXTILES, FLEECE AND WEBS
METAL SHARK® FL & FL compact
- Reliably detects magnetic and non-magnetic metals in fabrics and webs
- Particularly flat for optimal approach to ascending or descending product paths, FL compact additionally rotatable
- Highest sensitivity with 4-quadrant technology
- Intuitive control and easy installation with autocalibration and TeachAssistant
- Maintenance-free with automatic balance and calibration control
- Maximum detection performance with highest reliability in the entire detection area due to 4-quadrant technology
- IFS and HACCP reports easily available on the display at the touch of a button
- Cyclical function monitoring with Performance Validation System (PVS)
- Optionally: Data transfer to USB interface or connection to the company net-work via SHARKNET® software
- Simple setup with TeachAssistant
- Memory for up to 250 products
- Easy to use with intuitive and multilingual menus
- 4-level password system, automatic log out after time lapse
The METAL SHARK® FL and FL compact metal detectors are usually used for the inspection of nonwovens, textiles and films.
Both detectors are particularly flat and available in widths of 1,000 – 4,000 mm. The FL compact is rotatably mounted so that it can also be adapted to sloping webs.
Due to the high sensitivity of the FL models, tiny magnetic and non-magnetic metal particles (e.g. iron, aluminium and stainless steel) are detected over the entire width.
Digital signal processor, noise filter, digital balance control, digital frequency control, PowerDrive circuit
2 analogue 0…10 V DC (option: 4-20 mA) 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals, e.g. for encoders, product recognition, buttons
2 floating: “error” and “metal” 8 freely configurable 24 V DC signals]
High-frequency magnetic field, multi-channel operation, balanced receiver coils
Ferrous, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium, lead etc.) and stainless steel
250 memory locations, automatic product compensation, with TeachAssistant
Controller IP65, sensor IP54 (optionally IP66)
Controller: -20°C to +40°C / -4°F to +104°F, optionally to -40°C / -40°F or +55°C / 131°F, rel. humidity 20% to 90% (non-condensing) Sensor: -30°C to +60°C / -22°F to 140°F, optionally up to +90°C / 194°F
Standard: -30°C to +40°C /-22°F to +104°F Optionally: -40°C to +60°C / -40°F to 140°F
Standard: -30°C up to 55°C / -22°F up to 131°F option: -40°C / -40°F or up to 120°C / 248°F or up to 180°C / 356°F
1 phase 110-230 V AC +/- 5%, 20 W typ. (60 W max.)
RS232, LAN (optional, for SHARKNET®), USB (optional)
Maintenance-free, sensors calibrate themselves
Integrated diagnostic software, automatic self-test
Accessories & Extras
The METAL SHARK® FL and FL compact detectors can be perfectly adapted to your production with various special designs and accessories.
Different temperature requirements are taken into account as well as complicated product requirements for metal detection.
- Detection unit (Sensor) FL or FL compact
- Control unit METAL SHARK® in stainless steel housing with separate wall mounting
- Monitoring of fabric, nonwoven or even synthetic webs
- Quality assurance for incoming goods, outgoing goods or during running production
- Machine or end user protection, e.g. against needle breakage
Further information for download:
Further information can be found in the data sheet which is available here for download as PDF.