PROTECTION FOR CRUSHERS, MILLS AND OTHER MACHINES
Metal detector SQ/SQTA
- Monitors bulk materials in the mining and building materials industry
- Self-adjusting and extremely easy to install
- High-quality components ensure reliability and long service life
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, iron oxide and ore are ignored
- Probe and amplifier are immune to vibration and resistant to weather, dirt and stone chips
- Sturdy aluminium design: particularly robust and easy to clean
- High sensitivity (M6 nuts) at belt speed of 0.1 – 4 m/s
- Very simple operation
- Can be used near frequency converters, only 1 m minimum distance between probe and motors or magnets
- Monitoring and display of internal para-meters
- Optional: Realization as tandem for higher debris heights
- Optional: complete blanking of magneti-te Fe304
The SQ and SQTA metal detectors offer good metal sensitivity for monitoring bulk materials in the mining and construction industry.
They are extremely durable, insensitive to vibrations and resistant to weather, dirt or stone chips. They are easy to install, handle and maintain.
Both are available for belt widths from 500 mm to 1,200 mm. At a belt speed of 0.1 – 4.0 m/s they can easily detect metal parts of the size of about M6 nuts and larger.
For a higher belt speed (M10 nuts) at a belt speed of max. 4.0 m/s we recommend the metal detectors SQ and SQTA.
Sensor and coaxial cable
Metal alarm: 1 Siemens comb relay with 2 potential-free changeover contacts, Switching capacity 230V, 6A resistive load, quiescent or operating current principle switchable., Fault: 1 Siemens comb relay with 1 potential-free changeover contact, Switching capacity 230V, 6A resistive load.
Iron, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium or copper), largely ignores ores Optional: complete blanking of magnetite Fe304
500 – 2,000 mm
0.1 – 4 m/s (other speeds on request)
-20° C up to +55° C
230V 15 Hz +/- 15%, typ. consumption 15 VA
Sheet steel housing, prepared for wall mounting, 18 kg
From steel nuts M6
SQ: mono for lower debris heights, SQTA: tandem for higher debris heights