CONVEYOR HW FOR METAL SHARK® BD
Conveyor system HW
- System solution consisting of metal detector METAL SHARK® BD and Conveyor HW
- Disassembled in a few easy steps – ideal for daily hose cleaning
- Removable PU belt is FDA compliant
- Stable frame construction made of 100% stainless steel
- Very costefficient and easy to integrate into existing conveyor lines
- Solid stainless steel profiles closed on all sides with floor stands or rollers
- Conveyor HW is optimally adapted for use with the METAL SHARK® BD metal detector
- Removable PU belt makes hygienic cleaning particularly easy
- Enclosure rating IP66
- Integrated belt control (left/right)
- Optionally fixed stands or castors, also height adjustable
The HW series conveyor belts are combined as standard with METAL SHARK® BD metal detectors and are mainly adapted to the requirements of the food industry.
The white PU belt is FDA compliant and can be removed in just a few steps. The belt and the stable stainless steel frame can be cleaned easily and quickly.
Stainless steel AISI 304 / ISO 1.4301, profiles closed on all sides, available with adjustable floor stands (standard) or castors
825 mm ± 75 mm
5-30 m/min (variable with STR/STL)
Drum motor, stainless steel
10 or 15 kg
220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 Ph, 0.4 kW, 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 0.4 kW
CE (Declaration of Conformityand Declaration of Manufacturer)
The standard range of HW conveyor belts is available in two lengths (1,000 mm and 1,200 mm) and two belt widths (250 mm and 350 mm). They can therefore be integrated into many common conveyor belt lines.
Other dimensions and designs are of course possible. Please ask for our conveyor system HQ.