CONVEYOR HQ with auto Reject® BD
- Modular conveyor HQ – optimally adapted to use with metal detector METAL SHARK® BD
- 100% stainless steel – stable construction and easy to clean
- Different belt types and various ejection systems for every application, FDA compliant and heat resistant up to 120° C
- Accessories such as railing, lights, covers, light sensors can be added individually
- BRC-Kit: Conformity with all current standards for machines in the food industry
- Solid stainless steel profiles closed on all sides with feet or rollers
- Accessories: covers, light barriers, railing systems, lights, sirens etc. mounted according to your needs
- Horizontal, rising and bending versions
- Conveyor HQ is optimally adapted to use with the METAL SHARK® BD metal detector
- Various rejection systems available: AirJet, transversal or linear rejection unit, flip arm, retreating beltnose, flapping roller tables and others
- IP protection class IP65, with Low Pressure Washdown (LPW) or High Pressure Washdown (HPW) option higher IP ratings possible
- Various belt types like PU or Intralox chainlink, in standard versions or abrasion-resistant antistatic etc.
- With BRC kit optimally suited for the food industry
The HQ conveyor belts are combined with METAL SHARK® BD metal detectors and are mainly adapted to the requirements of the food industry.
The white PU belt is FDA compliant and can be removed in just a few steps. The belt and the stable stainless steel frame can be cleaned easily and quickly and thoroughly.
HQ is a modular system witk a huge variaty of belt types an sizes, rejection systems, railings or coverages.
Stainless steel AISI 304 / ISO 1.4301, profiles closed on all sides, available with adjustable feet (standard) or castors
IP65 (IEC 60529) IP66 possible with package LPW-/HPW
800 mm ± 100 mm other heights and designs possible
12 -24 m/min (variable speed with variant STR/STL, others on request
SEW 0.25 kW or worm gear motor 0.25KW, depending on requirements also larger
Belt control with frequency converter available for 115V and 230V
16 kg as standard, other weights possible
220-240 VAC, 1ph, 50-60 Hz 110 VAC, 1ph, 60 Hz
CE as a standard, BRC possible
The standard range of HW conveyor belts is available in two lengths (1,000 mm and 1,200 mm) and two belt widths (250 mm and 350 mm). They can therefore be integrated into many common conveyor belt lines.
Other dimensions and designs are of course possible. Please ask for our conveyor belt system HQ.